Friday, July 13, 2007

...

15 more DAYS! Whee...

34 days to Oral
79 days to Written Paper


101 DAYS TO FREEDOM!

Mr Wee Kim Wee's philosophy in life.

"We come into this world with nothing on our backs and will leave with nothing on our backs."

But is it really true that we can leave the world with nothing on our backs. For people who had really enjoyed the full process of life, I believed this quote is true. However, what about those who just leave this world abruptly without leaving any message? How can that person leave with nothing behind him? Perhaps he hate to leave us but was left with no choice.

How come when one is being cremated, bones are not been turned into ashes? It is still hard and white. Why must that person squashed my uncle's ashes to be put inside the urn? It just breaks my aunt's heart seeing the ashes crushed into smaller pieces so that all can be place inside the urn. Why must that person do that to it? Sigh...

I know that my aunts were sadden about the sudden death of my uncle as all of them had red eyes from crying when I see them during the funeral. My long lost uncle also break down upon knowing the news when my 2nd aunt and my cousin went to look for him to pay his last respects to him. Life has to get on now. After collecting ashes today and placing it at Mandai Columbarium, i waited at the house while my 2nd uncle and my dad settle the money matters. After which my 2nd uncle fetched us home in his car. As he drove the similar road back to my house, I can't helped but to recall how my uncle had drove us home. I think his skills are much better then my 2nd uncle's skill of U turning.

Enough of all these bad memories. Shall not think about them anymore. It has past and life has to go on.

I did not finish my geography paper today. Sigh. Most likely will fail again. Haha.
I WANT WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!

Shall look forward to tomorrow's 90th anniversary dinner at Swissotel. Die I have not buy any bag to bring tomorrow. What will happen to me tomorrow? Haha. Shall stay out of my home until very late before going home. Haha...

Shall enjoy my day tomorrow! Yes I must.

No comments: